Shahab Eshghi Sahraei
Christian Albrechts Universität zu Kiel (Kiel University - Germany)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tell: (+49) 177 351 5525
- Multi-Disciplinary Design
- Single/Multi-Objective Optimization
- Finite Element Simulation using Digital Image Processing
I was born in Rasht, the capital of province Guilan, in the north of Iran. My father is an emeritus teacher, and my mother, who is now a housekeeper used to teach the sewing in a charity association. I have two siblings who are married. One sister who is a PhD student in evolutionary biology at Uppsala University, Sweden and One brother who is an electrical engineer in power and works as a contractor of electrical services in Iran. I love teaching, doing research, programming, jugging, watching movies and playing music. I have been playing electronic keyboard since I was 12. I have a reputation in programming among my colleagues and friends at university. Now I am a PhD student at Kiel University, and I am working on flapping micro air vehicles.
- Sh. Eshghi, M. Jafarpour, A. Darvizeh, S.N. Gorb and H. Rajabi, “A simple, high-resolution, non-destructive method for determining the spatial gradient of the elastic modulus of insect cuticle”, J. R. Soc. Interface, 2018, 15: 20180312.
- H. Rajabi, V. Schroeter, Sh.Eshghi, S.N. Gorb, “The probability of wing damage in the dragonfly Sympetrum vulgatum (Anisoptera: Libellulidae): a field study”, Biology Open, 2017 Sep 15, 1290-3.
- H. Rajabi, P. Bazargan, A. Pourbabaei, Sh. Eshghi, A. Darvizeh, S.N. Gorb, D. Taylor and J-H. Dirks, “Wing cross veins: an efficient biomechanical strategy to mitigate fatigue failure of insect cuticle”, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 2017, 1-9.
- H. Rajabi, M. Rezasefat, A. Darvizeh, J-H. Dirks, Sh. Eshghi, T. Mirzababaie Mostofi, A. Shafiei and S.N. Gorb, “A comparative study of the effects of constructional elements on the mechanical behaviour of dragonfly wings”, Applied Physics A, 2016, 122.1, 19.
- Sh. Eshghi, H. Rajabi, A. Darvizeh, V. Nooraeefar, A. Shafiei, T. Mirzababaie Mostofi and M. Monsef, “Simple modelling of complex planar biological structures using image processing technique”, Scientia Iranica B. 2016, 23.5, 2194-2202.
- H. Rajabi, A. Darvizeh, A. Shafiei, Sh. Eshghi and A. Khaheshi, “Experimental and numerical investigations of Otala lactea’s shell I. Quasi-static analysis”, Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2014, 32, 8-16.